Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Week 2 Run 2 - gym

Completed this too, despite a short wait for a treadmill to become available (5.45pm is busy time at the gym...)

I confess that I started the session with "I probably won't manage this today" in my head. It's after work, I've cycled (and it's been on the mountain bike so knobbly tires = harder work) and I was remembering that last week on run 2 I hadn't had a day's work (YBS day off). So I felt some doubts that I would manage it.

Anyway - I did manage to see it through to the end, and completed all 16 mins of running. And yes, in my head I'm doubting that next week I'll manage 3x5mins, or 2x8mins, or 1x20mins... (especially as I'm not sure what I'll manage when staying with Katie on the Tuesday run day).

No comments:

Post a Comment